Welcome to members of the Cruise Industry Association
The goal of the Association is to assist in the development of its participants’ companies. Being a member of the CIA you will be able to:
- expand and strengthen business contacts with both Russian colleagues and potential foreign partners;
- receive support for your own interests with the government authorities;
- achieve professional perfection.
With joint effort, we intend to arrange the optimum conditions for changing the regulatory framework, actively approaching the international market and promoting cruise tourism in Russia. The Russian market is only in its infancy. By joining forces we'll be in pole position to influence its development.
Please submit the following documents in order to become a participant in the Association:
- Questionnaire download
- Application form download
- Decision about entry into the CIA – a form for companies with one founding member download
- Decision about entry into the CIA – a form for companies with several founding members download
- A copy of the Company’s Articles of Associations (legalized by the General Director or other authorized person)
- A copy of the Company’s Certificate of Registration as a Legal Entity (legalized by the General Director or other authorized person)
- A copy of the Order (Protocol) about appointment of the General Director (legalized by the General Director or other authorized person)
Admission fee is RUR 35,000. Regular annual membership fee is RUR 35,000. Regulations on Membership Fees.